BSA Triumph Boyer Bransden electronic ignition system 12V twin KIT52 CPC UK New
You have a Brand new Boyer Bransden, Micro-MK4 electronic ignition system. This kit is for 12V twin-cylinder motorcycles. With over 40 years behind them, made in England, Boyer is considered by most to be "the choice" when it comes to electronic ignition systems. This kit will work with both positive or negative earth. Coil link wire (Black 1ft long). Coil positive earthing wire (Red 1ft long). Terminals: 4 X Female spades, 1 X Male spade, 2 X Male bullets, 1 X M6 Ring. His kit fits a huge range of motorcycles, including Triumphs and BSA's, for example. BSA: A7, A10 (converted to 12volts) A50's & A65's. 3TA 5TA T100 TR6 T120 TR7 T140.
We have fitted this kit to a number of our bikes over the years including an A10 that was converted to 12V. At CPC we will only ever sell products we have tried, tested and would recommend. This item is made by boyer Bransden electronics LTD.
Please direct any technical questions directly to them. This item is in the category "Vehicle Parts & Accessories\Motorcycle Parts\Electrical & Ignition Parts\Other Electrical & Ignition". The seller is "cpc_engineering_uk" and is located in this country: GB.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom
- Custom Bundle: Yes
- Machine Type: Dual Sport Motorcycle, Off-Road Motorcycle, Street Motorcycle
- Unit Quantity: 1
- Classic Motorcycle Part: Yes
- Manufacturer Part Number: Kit00052
- Unit Type: Unit
- Reference OE/OEM Number: KIT00052
- Other Part Number: KIT00052
- Brand: Boyer
- Intended Use: Performance Part
- Bundle Description: KIT00052 - Kit contains\nFitting instructions\nTransistor box (BOX00023)\nStator plate (STA00152)\nMagnetic rotor (ROT00118)\n1'1/4\